Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About Me


My name is Ashley Souder. I enjoy living the farm life with my husband of 6 years Steven. We share our farm with about 50 head of cattle, 3 horses, and 5 dogs. Every since I was a little girl I have loved pictures. My bedroom walls were always plastered with my pictures of friends and animals. I was always teased by my friends because I kept one of those disposable cameras in every purse I had, not to mention my lockers, and gym bags..even one in my car. But that's ok because I can look back on those fun times by getting out my albums and it's like reliving them all over again. Memories are so special. We don't realize just how much joy a picture we take today could give us 10 years from now. My dad is always looking at pictures around my house and saying "Baby girl I remember that day!" and then goes in to a story about where we were and what we did. I live for these moments. I am new at blogging. A friend of mine let me take a look at hers one day and now here I am. Thanks DD. I am looking forward to sharing some of the things I love most in life with anyone who wants to take the time to look.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley Jo, I am so proud of you and what you are doing with your photography. This is something I always wanted to do, myself, and never did. You have a natural 'eye' for photograhy. Go for it.
    I love your animal and your nature pictures. Great days ahead for you and your camera, and did you get your new camera yet?? Aunt P.

    ReplyDelete